Welcome! The Center for Dental Informatics conducts research on computer applications in dental practice, education and research. CDI is part of the Center for Biomedical Informatics/School of Medicine. The Center for Biomedical Informatics offers a postgraduate program in dental informatics leading to an MS or PhD degree.
New to dental informatics? Check out our "What is dental informatics? section.
Are you ...
- ... a student? If so, you might be interested in our research areas, Practicum and Thesis Opportunities, Dental Informatics Internship, and Dental Informatics Postgraduate Program.
- ... a faculty member? If so, you might be interested in our research areas, publications, faculty and staff members, and news items.
- ... just looking for information about dental informatics in general? Check out "What is dental informatics?," research areas, publications and news.
Some highlights about our Center:
- Latest News (10/9/2011): Center for Dental Informatics recruits for Postdoctoral Associate position and MS/PhD/postdoc training positions in dental informatics.
- Titus Schleyer elected to the American College of Medical Informatics.
- We are recruiting for MS/PhD/postdoc candidates for our program. Help shape the future of informatics in healthcare!
- Visit the National Library of Medicine-funded Dental Informatics Online Community to find out how you can network with people interested in dental informatics worldwide.
- Our Publications page provides access to over 65 peer-reviewed papers, one book, and several proceedings and journal issues authored/edited by faculty.
- For individuals interested in dental informatics, we provide internship, practicum and thesis opportunities.
- The NIH-funded postgraduate program in dental informatics is offered through the Department of Biomedical Informatics.
- Access our Guidelines for the Design of Educational Software.