Depending on class availability, the Admissions Committee will consider transfer students from other accredited dental programs in the United States who are in good academic and disciplinary standing. These candidates must meet all expected entrance requirements and may be required to take written and/or practical examinations prior to further consideration. Transfer requests are not considered from schools outside the United States.
Consideration for transfer status will be given upon receipt of the following materials:
- Application Fee ($75 money-order)
- Letter of intent which sets forth the reason for the transfer request
- Official undergraduate transcripts
- Official dental school transcripts
- Official DAT scores
- Catalogue and course descriptions/syllabi from current dental school
- Letter of recommendation from at least one dental school faculty
- National Dental board Examination results (if applicable)
Further information about the School of Dental Medicine admission process may be found on the Web site.