Fourth-year Pitt Dental Medicine students are screening adult patients for their dental licensure examination.
Every registered adult patient (age 18 and older) will receive free services:
- Free screening for cavities
- Limited dental examination
- Limited x-rays
- Referral for a free comprehensive dental examination at the school
- You may qualify for free fillings and deep cleanings
- Online registration
- Quick late-afternoon appointments
Scheduled screening sessions will take place in Salk Hall on Tuesday evenings from November 6, 2018, to January 15, 2019.
Qualifying individuals will be invited to serve as patients for the examination on Feb. 7 & 8, 2019, from 7:30am to 5pm.
Register online for an appointment
These free screening appointments are between 4:15-6pm and last about 1 hour.
You may select your preferred date when you register online:
- November 6, 2018
- November 13, 2018
- November 27, 2018
- December 4, 2018
- December 11, 2018
- January 8, 2019
- January 15, 2019
Pitt Dental Medicine
Salk Hall, 3501 Terrace St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15213