- Dr. Mairobys Socorro Gonzalez awarded F32 grant. Mairobys is a postdoctoral fellow in Dr. Napierala's laboratory. She studies the phosphate-induced expression or SerpinB2 in osteogenic cells.
- 11/13/2019: Dr. Napierala awarded the Maher Family Grant, sponsored by Soft Bones, Inc. Dr. Napierala will study study adolescents and adults to understand the molecular mechanisms underlying genetic mineralization disorders including rickets, osteomalacia, and, most importantly hypophosphatasia.
- Jan 2020: Effect of the Periapical "Inflammatory Plug" on Dental Pulp Regeneration: A Histologic In Vivo Study.
- February 2020: Orthopaedic Research Society
- February 2020: Gordon Craniofacial Morphogenesis and Tissue Regeneration
- March 2020: AADR/IADR