Dr. Ai Thu Bui joined the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in March, 2021. She serves as a postdoctoral associate in Dr. Elia Beniash’s laboratory working on enamel and amelogenesis research.Dr. Bui earned her doctor of medicine degree at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam; her master of research at Paris-Diderot University; and her PhD at the University of Paris, France.
- Bui AT*, Houari S, Loiodice S, Bazin D, Sadoine J, Roubier N, Vennat E, Tran TT, Berdal A, Ricort JM, Mhaouty-Kodja S, Babajko S. Dental defects due to exposure to low-dose DEHP, (2020), submitted
- Merzoug-Larabi M, Youssef I, Bui AT, Legay C, Loiodice S, Lognon S, Babajko S, and Ricort J-M. Protein Kinase D1 (PKD1) Is a New Functional Non-Genomic Target of Bisphenol A in Breast Cancer Cells. Front. Pharmacol. 10, 1683 (2020).
- Youssef I*, Bui AT*, Legay C, Loiodice S, Babajko S, Ricort J-M. Protein kinase D1 (PKD1) as a target for bisphenol S, bisphenol F and bisphenol AF in MCF-7 breast cancer cells, (2020), to be submitted.
- Bui AT*, Loiodice S, Youssef I, Ricort JM and Babajko S. Relations between dental defects and mammary tumorigenesis growth in mice exposed to BPA and DEHP, (2020), in preparation.
- Youssef I*, Bui AT, Legay C, Loiodice S, Babajko S, Ricort J-M. Protein kinase D1 (PKD1) a new target for DEHP and its monoester metabolite MEHP in MCF-7 breast cancer cells, (2020), in preparation.
- S Babajko, S Loiodice, S Houari, AT Bui, A Berdal, S Doublier. Vitamin D Potency to Prevent Enamel Hypomineralization Due to Bisphenol A, (2020), in preparation
Dr. Bui's research interests include molecular biology, mice modelling, toxicology analysis, mineralization analysis, endocrinology, and carcinogenicity.