3CDental - Care, Comfort, Convenience
3CDental is a growing dental organization that is owned & led by dentists. We understand both the clinical & business aspects of practicing dentistry and are aware of the hurdles dentists go through while practicing dentistry chair-side. As a dentist, you will get the support and guidance needed to provide top notch dental care for your patients. Doctors have full autonomy when it comes to providing care for their patients. This makes them feel like they are working in their own practice minus the headaches of running the business aspects of managing a dental office. Our doctors look for a career not a job.
About the open position
3CDental is currently searching for full-time General Dentists in several areas of Texas. Our offices are state-of-the-art facilities with a great patient pool with a variety of dental services. Great earning potential for candidates who are clinically savvy and dedicated to work hard.
1) Mexia Dental, Mexia Texas - 30 minutes from Waco Texas.
Google Maps Link - https://goo.gl/maps/izM6MZC4wasNV1Rw8
2) Orange Family Dental, Orange Texas - 30minutes from Beaumont Texas.
Google Maps Link - https://goo.gl/maps/C6PZnYPJjtUeLskv8
3) Converse Smiles (San Antonio Texas)
Google Maps Link- https://g.co/kgs/FxqbGd
4) Henderson Smiles, Henderson TX - 30-45 minutes from Tyler Texas
Google Maps Link - https://goo.gl/maps/EFCAEFDPWdKFeWCV6
5) Canyon Lake Smiles, Canyon Lake TX
Google Maps Link - https://g.page/CanyonLakeSmiles?share
Send email to email@example.com
Compensation & benefits
- Minimum monthly guarantee or percentage of Adj production - Health / Vision / Life Insurance
- Medical Prescription Drug Coverage
- Up to $25,000 Sign-on / relocation bonus
- CE reimbursement
- H1 Sponsorship
- Green Card filling
- Internal CE courses
- Clinical Mentorship, Personal & Professional Advancement - Partnership options available
We are looking for a doctor
- who loves to create long lasting relationships with patients with a genuinely caring attitude - who is not afraid to work as a solo practitioner
- who genuinely enjoys practicing dentistry & understands the importance of teamwork in providing the best care for our patients
- with a strong sense of ethics, integrity and humility