A growing national dental group is currently looking for associate dentists for opportunities in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Colorado Springs, Colorado.
This is a great opportunity to show off your skills and grow as a dentist.
The ideal candidate must be highly committed and able to demonstrate clinical excellence.
Must have experience in oral surgery and endodontics or be willing to be trained hands-on in these disciplines/procedures/treatments).
- Comprehensive dentistry
- Ability to treat and address dental trauma
- Repair decayed and broken teeth using restoration techniques
- Tooth extractions
- Repair retainers or other dental appliances that break
- Promote good dental health and prevent dental disease.
- Adhere to all federal and government regulations, including the state dental board rules and regulations.
If interested, please contact Sari Junger
- Great compensation and benefit package
- Flexible schedules
- 3-6 months of hands-on learning with our skilled specialists
- State of the art technology including digital and intra-oral camera technology for comprehensive diagnosing
- Will relocate the right candidate