A rural practice opportunity. Gain more skills, see more patients, work with a great team and earn amazing income! We have a great new opportunity for a full-time Associate Dentist to join a very well-established practice in a beautiful small town in Nova Scotia. If you love the outdoors, this is the opportunity for you! We are fully digital, fully staffed and offer a great working environment.
- Career development
- Monday to Thursday– no evenings and weekends
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Established and stable practice
- Health & Safety and Compliance
- Respect for our people
- Work-life flexibility
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) Equivalency Process
- Registered and in good standing with provincial licensing requirements.
- Valid CPR certification