A highly established practice in St. Catharine’s ON is seeking a full-time associate to replace an exiting dentist. Gain more skills, see more patients, work with a great team and earn amazing income! If you love to be busy, then this is the opportunity for you! We have state of the art equipment and offer full service dental options to our amazing patients. We have an experienced and efficient team and offer a great working environment.
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) Equivalency Process
- Registered and in good standing with provincial licensing requirements.
- Valid CPR certification
- Career development
- Monday to Friday - no weekends
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Established and stable practice
- Health & Safety and Compliance
- Respect for our people
- Work-life flexibility
Proficient in all aspects of General Dentistry including restorative, endodontic, extractions, perio, treatment planning, etc.