We are seeking a skilled and compassionate Dental Associate to join our well-established dental practice. Our modern office space is equipped with the latest technology, and our amazing support staff is dedicated to providing exceptional patient care. As a Dental Associate, you will be responsible for providing quality patient care in all aspects of general dentistry. With this position you will also have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced dentist, receive mentorship and guidance, and contribute to the growth of our practice.
We also offer the opportunity for the Dental Associate to eventually purchase the practice, providing a path to ownership and autonomy. This opportunity is available to individuals who demonstrate exceptional clinical skills, leadership qualities, and a strong commitment to patient care. We believe that investing in our team members is crucial to the success of our practice and are committed to supporting our associates’ professional growth and development.
If you are interested in the possibility of purchasing the practice in the future, please mention this in your cover letter or during the interview process so we can discuss the details further.
• Competitive base salary and a quarterly bonus on a percentage of collections
• 100% Health Insurance Coverage
• 401K/Roth retirement plan
• Mentorship and guidance from an experienced dentist
• Provide comprehensive dental care including, fillings, endodontics, oral surgery, and other dental procedures.
• Conduct patient consultations and treatment planning.
• Maintain accurate patient records and charting.
• Work closely with our dental team to ensure optimal patient care and outcomes.
• Diagnose and treat dental conditions in a timely and efficient manner.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Strong Clinical skill and attention to detail.
• Ability to manage and prioritize patient treatment plans.
• Dedication to providing quality patient care and outcomes.