Progressive Dental Concepts, a growing organization which provides back-office support to Professional Dental Offices in Central PA, is seeking Dentists to support dental practices in Harrisburg and Camp Hill, PA. This position reports to the lead dentist/corporate and provides the potential to grow within a dynamic organization.
Dentists diagnose and treat dental issues and help educate patients on proper oral hygiene regiments as well as their need for dental services. Dentists perform a variety of dental procedures ranging from dental prophylaxis, routine restorative and implant dentistry to complex surgeries and extractions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Meet with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, and develop a treatment plan
• Perform dental procedures such as extractions, restoring broken down and carious teeth, endodontics, implant restorations, full and partial dentures
• Correct bite issues and overcrowding
• Use instruments such as handpieces, hand instruments, and mirrors to examine and treat patients
• Prescribe medications for dental complications such as pain medication or antibiotics
• Managing and communicating with other members of the dental staff to ensure we are providing the highest quality care to patients while demonstrating appropriate leadership
• Keep detailed records of patient’s oral health information and the treatments performed for them
• Refer patients to dental specialists as needed
• Review and examine radiographic imagery to determine the health of teeth and potential areas of concern
• Competitive Pay
• Healthcare Benefits (full-time employees working >30 hrs/week)
• 401k with employer match up to 4%
• Paid Time Off
• Ability to grow
Education, Experience and Skills Required Qualifications:
• Doctoral degree in dental medicine (DMD, DDS, etc.)
• Commonwealth of PA Dental license
• Continuing education courses for new procedures and standards
• Current on Hepatitis B vaccine
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional and positive demeanor when interacting with patients
• Personal accountability and attention to detail required
• Experience working in a high-volume dental office and delivering exceptional care
• Communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English
The position will work closely with the hygienists, assistants, and office personnel within the practice and throughout the organization. Enhancing the patient experience with excellent care and top-notch customer service is essential to succeed in this role.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please respond with a resume as well as a cover letter that indicates your interest and match to our opportunity.