ASSOCIATE DENTISTS, working in a rural community has major benefits! Tremendous number of patients and treatment modalities. Wonderful and dedicated team members and of course $$$. This is a high earning practice - a fully updated facility - modern, beautiful space. Strong hygiene program.
We offer HIGH remuneration plus benefits. New grads welcome! PAY OFF SCHOOL DEBT FASTER and gain new skills quicker!
- Established Practice, busy from day one.
- Monday to Friday - no weekends
- HIGH compensation & benefits $$
- Advanced technology
- Health & Safety and Compliance
- Respect for our people
- Work-life flexibility
- Signing bonus
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) Equivalency Process
- Registered and in good standing with provincial licensing requirements.
- Valid CPR certification