Family Health Care is dedicated to providing high quality, patient-centered care. We are committed to delivering dental services to people of all ages and financial situations through our integrated model. At FHC, we understand the dynamics of the current medical environment and want to keep Van Wert and the surrounding communities healthy.
As a growing Federally Qualified Health Center, our ideal candidate has a passion to serve the underserved of the community.
Our Dentists provide a wide-array of services including:
• Preventative Care and dental health assessments
• Diagnostic and screenings of patient's dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
• Plan and provide comprehensive professional dental treatments
• Perform simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
• Same-day emergency oral services
• Referrals for specialized care
• Supervision on hygienists and assistants
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
• Competitive Salary
• 403(b) with company contribution
• Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
• Flexible schedule
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement opportunities
Professional Experience and confidence in providing advanced care is desired.
Beginning professionals are also welcome to apply and start their career with our team.