Join an incredibly well-established dental office that has been a part of the community for over 20+ years with an established patient panel and staff. We are recruiting to replace a retiring Dentist – this is a great opportunity to join an operating practice that functions in a family-oriented atmosphere!
• Concentrate on your area of expertise, while we manage all patient administrative paperwork and office staffing. Not only do you have the freedom to focus on the clinical side of dentistry, but you have control over treatment plans.
• Our staff ensures an efficient flow of daily operations, from the reception area to dental assisting staff. The average tenure of our staff members is over 10+ years!
• The compensation philosophy is built around a profit-sharing model based on the growth and development of an entire office. The practice has an existing well-established and growing patient foundation.
• Benefit package (health, dental, vision)
• Malpractice Coverage Assistance
• Continued Education Reimbursement, Paid ADA & State Society Dues
• Open to help with relocation assistance, if needed
• Current D.D.S. or D.M.D. doctoral degree. Previous experience preferred, but more than willing to bring on those recent/soon-to-be college graduates
• A valid unrestricted license to practice dentistry in the state of Pennsylvania and evidence of current professional liability insurance
• Current certificate in Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Basic Life Support
• Create dental treatment plans and coordinate oral health care during patient consultations
• Repair decayed and broken teeth through restoration techniques, potentially extract teeth and restore edentulous areas
• Provide leadership and direction to clinical support staff in all areas of patient treatment
• Adhere to all federal and government regulations, including the state dental board rules and regulations