Registered Dental Hygienist
Our progressive, quality-over-quantity dental office is seeking a skilled and motivated, PA licensed dental hygienist to join our team. Our practice has grown tremendously over the last year, and this is an excellent opportunity to become a part of our dental practice. All of our employees are extremely valued members of our office, in fact most of our employees have been with us between 4-35 years!
As far as Covid-19 considerations, our office has been on the forefront of securing all PPE, air purifiers, and external aerosol removers to stay in compliance with the new standard of care.
We would ask that all applicants have clear communication skills, be capable of multi-tasking, and work well with others – both patients and fellow team members.
· Paid vacation and sick days
· Life and disability insurance
· 401k and profit sharing
· Monday-Thursday work weeks
· Hourly rate based on experience
**New Grads Welcome**
All candidates should be proficient in:
- Dental prophylaxis
- Scaling and root planing
- Oral cancer screenings
- Sealants and fluoride applications
- X-ray certified
- Dental anesthesia licensing preferred, but not required
- Dentrix knowledge preferred, but not required