Family Health Care is dedicated to providing high quality, patient-centered care. We are committed to delivering dental services to people of all ages and financial situations through our integrated model. At FHC, we understand the dynamics of the current medical environment and want to keep Van Wert and the surrounding communities healthy.
As a growing Federally Qualified Health Center, our ideal candidate has a passion to serve the underserved of the community.
Our Dentists provide a wide-array of services including:
· Preventative Care and dental health assessments
· Diagnostic and screenings of patient's dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
· Plan and provide comprehensive professional dental treatments
· Perform simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
· Same-day emergency oral services
· Referrals for specialized care
· Supervision of hygienists and assistants
Our COVID-19 precautions are in alignment with CDC guidelines for health care settings.
- Opportunities for loan repayment are available through HRSA.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Employer sponsored 403(b) with matching funds
- Flexibility to ensure work/life balance
- Continuing Education and Additional Licensure support
Welcoming New Graduates!
This flexible opportunity offers the ability to continue to grow and refine the techniques and skills learned throughout the dental program.