At Muskingum Valley Health Center, we are searching for a Dentist to join our busy practice in Southeast, Ohio, serving 22,000 dental patients per year. The ideal candidate will share our vision in regard to patient centered care, as well as have a passion for serving the underserved, and providing medical services to all patients in our region.
Aspects of this position include:
- Provide preventative and restorative services, including fillings, repairs, endodontics, crowns, and extractions.
- Opportunity to see patients of all ages, from birth through adult.
- Flexible Schedule
- 4 day work week
- Dentrix EHR
- Large base salary and annual bonus
- Paid CEU + time off
- Paid malpractice through Federal Tort
- Large PTO bank and paid holidays
- Student loan repayment up to $25k annually
- Full range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with match
- Paid malpractice
- $30 gym membership
- Flexible schedule
Must be licensed in the state of Ohio, or be willing to obtain.