Children's Dental Health, an affiliate of Spark Dental Management, is currently seeking a Pediatric Dentist to serve our patients in Lancaster, PA! Lancaster, a vibrant, historic city located in scenic Central Pennsylvania amidst the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country, is two hours or less from many major cities, including Washington, Baltimore, Philadelphia, and New York. As one of the highest-producing practices in our organization, this presents a great opportunity for a long-term career and financial success.
In addition to our best-in-class mentoring and training program, you will have the opportunity to join the rotation at our nearby three-room Children's Dental Surgery ASC in Lancaster. You will also enjoy full access to our strong business support unit to help ensure you have everything you need to be a successful clinician!
Spark Dental Management is a multi-specialty Dental Support Organization dedicated to providing the highest level of business and operational support to our affiliated locations, allowing our dental care teams to focus on patient-centered care. From financial management to human resources and marketing, our professionals work to improve patient experience and expand access to dental care. Spark Dental Management supports more than 75 affiliated practices across seven states, with a dedicated focus on specialty practices such as pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, and dental surgery. We’re proud to make a difference in the lives of families in the communities we serve.
• Surgery Center Ownership - We are unique in our ownership of Children’s Dental Surgery – a collection of five AAHC-accredited ambulatory surgery centers where our pediatric dentists perform dental procedures on patients under general anesthesia in a safe, state-of-the-art environment.
• Diversity and Inclusion - As the largest pediatric dental provider in Pennsylvania, we serve a diverse patient population, including special needs patients. Additionally, we accept a variety of insurances, and are one of the few providers who will accept Medicaid plans in the state. This enables us to make a greater impact with children who need it most.
• Work-Life Balance - Starting your own dental practice is not easy and takes time. At Children’s Dental Health, our business and support teams will take care of practice management and administrative functions, offering you time to focus on practicing dentistry, without the added pressure of managing a business after patient appointments. With us, you can enjoy a healthy career without limiting the amount of time doing what you love.
Highly competitive compensation package includes:
• Generous sign-on/longevity bonus offerings
• Annual CE Reimbursement/Company-sponsored CE Course
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Additional tax-savings: Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (HC FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DC FSA)
• Disability Coverage: Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
• 401(k) with company match
• Licensure process reimbursement
• Company paid malpractice insurance
• Unparalleled operational support
• DDS or DMD accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
• Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care; license must be in good standing or eligible for licensure
• Active state-specific anesthesia restricted 2 license (to be able to administer nitrous oxide)
• Other certifications as required by state to include: DEA, CPR, PALS.
• No sanctions for Medicare, Medicaid, or any licensing board