Children's Dental Health, an affiliate of Spark Dental Management, is currently seeking a Pediatric Dentist to serve our patients in Trexlertown, PA! Trexlertown is 1 hour from Philadelphia, 2 hours from New York City, and 13 minutes from the closest ski resort. Baltimore and the Catskill Mountains are within 3 hours. This is a great opportunity for a long-term career and financial success.
In addition to our best-in-class mentoring and training program, you will have the opportunity to join the rotation at our nearby three-room Children's Dental Surgery ASC. You will also enjoy full access to our strong business support unit to help ensure you have everything you need to be a successful clinician!
This opportunity is open to both experienced providers and recent graduates of pediatric residency programs!
Highly competitive compensation package includes:
• Generous sign-on/longevity bonus offerings
• Annual CE Reimbursement/Company-sponsored CE Course
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Additional tax-savings: Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (HC FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DC FSA)
• Disability Coverage: Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
• 401(k) with company match
• Licensure process reimbursement
• Company paid malpractice insurance
• Unparalleled operational support
• DDS or DMD accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
• Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care; license must be in good standing or eligible for licensure
• Active state-specific anesthesia restricted 2 license (to be able to administer nitrous oxide)
• Other certifications as required by state to include: DEA, CPR, PALS.
• No sanctions for Medicare, Medicaid, or any licensing board