We are a small, patient focused general dentistry practice looking for a full-time Registered Dental Hygienist. Experience with Eaglesoft, local anesthesia certification, and general supervision preferred.
· Team oriented with outstanding communication skills with team and patients.
· Comfortable with electronic records, charting, treatment planning, and digital radiography.
· Performs child and adult prophylaxis, periodontal maintenance procedures, periodontal scaling and root planning, and full mouth debridement.
· Provides patients with dental health education, home care instructions, and nutritional counseling.
· Will schedule patients for next cleanings and will prepare treatment plans when needed
· 10 hour shift, M, W, T, 7am -5pm, Tues 7am-1pm.
401k, Dental insurance, Paid time off, Scrubs Provided.
Dental Hygiene license, Local Anesthesia and General Supervision Certification preferred.