Revolutionize your practice with digital 2-D imaging and 3-D Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) imaging.
Our Radiology service offers a variety of radiographic and consultative services by a board-certified Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologist.
Services available include:
1. 3D imaging:
· Medical Radiology tech captures all cross-sectional imaging.
· CBCT is a valuable diagnostic tool in treatment planning for Implants, Maxillofacial trauma, Orthodontic and Orthognathic procedure planning, TMJ analysis and Sinus pathology.
· We provide CBCT imaging and interpretation for 4 volume sizes: single site, single or double jaw, and full volume.
2. 2D imaging:
· Certified and experienced dental assistants capture all 2D digital imaging.
· Pas, Bitewings, Occlussal, Panoramic, Cephalometric and Extraoral bitewings for special circumstances
3. Formal interpretation reports for all types of imaging studies of the oral and maxillofacial region including cone beam CTs, and conventional planar images
4. Consultation on all types of studies available
5. Continuing education courses on various topics related to Radiology
a) Digital Radiology
b) Pathology on Radiographs: review and interesting cases
c) Advanced imaging: latest and place in dentistry
d) CBCT imaging: Implementation to Interpretation
e) CBCT Interpretation “Boohs”
f) Panoramic interpretation: every dentist friend.
6. Consultation on digital radiographic equipment purchase, Radiation hygiene, QA programs.
· Send a valid prescription with relevant clinical diagnosis, diagnostic code and any pertinent clinical information or specific instructions for the tech. Imaging can be mailed back to you on a CD or a USB memory stick with in 24hrs. You can fax the prescription to us or send it along with the patient.
· For CBCT imaging, please provide specific instructions if you just need a viewer or you need DICOM images on a separate CD. Specific scan protocols. Image patient with a template or template separately. Please send your instructions and we will image them accordingly.
· Quick turn around time on imaging and reporting
· Our prices are very reasonable and competitive
· Anitha Potluri BDS, DMD, MDSC, Director, Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Diplomate ABOMR
· Greg Schneider DMD, Chair Department of Diagnostic sciences
· Suzann McGeary DMD, Clinical instructor
· Ed Barron DMD, Clinical instructor
· Sheila Schrembeck: Medical Radiology Tech, supervisor
· Nancy Garnes: Senior Certified Radiology Dental Assistant
· Karly Gibbons: Certified Radiology Dental Assistant.
For more information on this service or any of your Radiology needs
· Radiology front desk: 412-648-8612,
· Dr. Potluri office: 412-648-8633
· Erin King, Administrator’s office: 412-648-8636
· Fax: 412-383-9142 with attn. to Radiology
· Email: email@example.com
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org